Description and Schedule
Taking part in a helicopter tour, you will have the advantage to discover the main attractions in Istanbul such as the Historical Peninsula (Old City), Black Sea from a spectacular perspective and last but not least the famous Golden Horn. Flying over two continents will be great adventure so don’t miss it out!
Capacity: 6 guests - Flight Duration: 20 minutes
Take Off & Landing Point: Miniatürk
Tour Departure Days and Times: Saturday or Sunday between 15:00 - 17:00
What you will see during the tour
Golden Horn: Miniaturk, Eyup Sultan, Piyer Loti, Feshane, City Walls, Kariye Museum, Fener Patriarchate, Fatih Mosque, Galata Bridge, Eminonu, Galata Bridge, Sirkeci Train Station, Karakoy Harbour
Historical Peninsula: Suleymaniye Mosque, Aquaduct, Beyazit Tower, Istanbul University, Grand Bazaar, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St Sophia, Topkapı palace
Bosphorus: Haydarpasa Station, Selimiye Barracks, Maidens Tower, Uskudar, Bosphorus Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace, Kuleli Military High School, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, Anatolian Castle, Hidiv Kasri, Kucuksu Kasri, Blacksea Entry, Tarabya, Rumeli Castle, Bebek, Bosphorus Bridge, Ortakoy, Ciragan Palace, Dolmabahce Palace, Taksim Square, Galata Tower.
Price and What's included?
The Total Price is EUR 195.-/per person
The Price Includes:
- Transfers to and from your hotel
- Transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches
- High insurance limits
- Local taxes
Terms and Conditions
- The minimum number of participants should be: 4. Prices may be changed without any notification in advance.
- The helicopter tour will only be organized if there are at least 4 participants.
- Helicoptertoursinistanbul.com disclaims any responsibility if and when tours are canceled because a minimum number of passengers is not met.
- Cancellation is not possible and there will be no refund in the last 24 hours, even partially. Helicoptertoursinistanbul.com reserves the right to alter, reschedule or cancel the tour without any notice in advance due to unforeseen circumstances or unsuitable weather conditions.
Whatever your travel need is, please send your request to us using the CONTACT FORM.
We look forward to be serving you!